TomandJerryFan360's music-spoof of "My Baby Elf" from Lord of the Beans.
- Jerry (Tom and Jerry) as Larry the Cucumber
- Georgette (Oliver & Company) as Miss Achmetha as "My Baby Elf"
- Winnie the Pooh as Jimmy Gourd as Leg-O-Lamb
- Narrator: And now it's time for Silly Songs with Toons, the part of the show where Jerry comes out and sings, a silly song for cars.
- Jerry (Tom and Jerry): Hey, what's up! I asked my baby, my baby car. A couple questions about myself. If I was handsome, if I was nice. I was lookin' for her advice. She looked at me and shook her head, and this is what she said:
- Georgette (Oliver & Company): (Subtitles: Do I know you? What did you say? Human one go away! Be silent! Human one! Human one go away! Go kiss a Purple Minion! Stop that! Help!)
- Jerry (Tom and Jerry): She yelled so loud, she hurt my ears. My eyes all welled up full of tears. But I don't mind none, 'cause she's my car. My carity, babity, babity, babity, babity, babity, babity car. When I go walkin' all by myself, I'm busy thinkin' about my car. I keep her picture upon my shelf. I'm always dreamin' about my car. I won't forget the way that she said those words to me.
- Georgette (Oliver & Company): (Subtitles: When do you leave? Much wind pours from your mouth! Do you feel well? Are you finished? Be silent! I leave now to do laundry.)
- Jerry (Tom and Jerry): Don't know exactly what she said, just know it kinda hurts my head. I'll take an Asprin, 'cause she's my car. My carity, babity, boopity, babity, babity...
- Winnie the Pooh: (cuts Jonathan off) Hold on a minute!
- (Music stops)
- Jerry (Tom and Jerry): Huh? What? What? What? What are you doin'? (Winnie the Pooh pulls off Jerry's fake toon) Ouch! Hey!
- Winnie the Pooh: I knew it, I knew it!
- Jerry (Tom and Jerry): What?
- Winnie the Pooh: You should be ashamed of yourself. You're no car, you're an human impersonator! You sicken me, deceitful one!
- Jerry (Tom and Jerry): Oh, right. Like you're a real toon. Give the bear a bow and arrow and he's a real toon!
- Narrator: This has been Silly Songs for Toons.
- Jerry (Tom and Jerry): Behold, Jerry (Tom and Jerry)! Have at thee, my bow shall sing with your pompadour!
- Narrator: Tune in next time to hear Jerry say.
- Jerry (Tom and Jerry): Don't you point that thing at me! Help!