- (TomandJerryFan360 Entertainment logo shows up)
- Jerry (Tom and Jerry): Brisby!
- Mrs. Brisby (The Secret of NIMH): Jerry, help!
- Jerry (Tom and Jerry): Hold on!
- Narrator: Introducing a hero unlike any other!
- Jerry (Tom and Jerry): Somebody's got to stand up for the little guy.
- Narrator: He's Jerry Mouse!
- Jerry (Tom and Jerry): I'm on it.
- Narrator: In Pet AnimalTales: Minnesota Mouse and the Search for Samson's Hairbrush.
- Jerry (Tom and Jerry): Snakes! Why'd it have to be snakes?
- Narrator: His adventures are parecious.
- Jerry (Tom and Jerry): (screaming)
- Narrator: His reputation is legendary.
- Guy: You are our last hope, Mr. Mouse.
- Narrator: And his arch-enemy his no tortious!
- Blu (Rio): Once again, Mr. Mouse, finders keepers!
- Narrator: Now, Jerry Mouse is on his greatest mission.
- Jerry (Tom and Jerry): Gentlemen, I need to know about a hairbrush. Samon's hairbrush.
- Narrator: But, as he tracks down an ancient relic, he's discovers of timeless truth.
- Tom (Tom and Jerry): The bible says we should love our enemies.
- Jerry (Tom and Jerry): Love our enemies?
- Narrator: It's a lesson Fievel Mousekewitz also takes to heart as he faced his own bully.
- Fievel Mousekewitz (An American Tail): I stand for what's right, I know not to fight, but show courage and bravery!
- Narrator: Pick up your passport to a great adventure. Minnesota Mouse and the Search for Samson's Hairbrush. Including the next classic Silly Song - Pizza Angel.
- Jerry (Tom and Jerry): Pizza Angel, please come to me!
- All: Come to me!
- Jerry (Tom and Jerry): Tomato sauce & cheese so gooey!
- Narrator: Now on DVD and VHS! From the studios of TomandJerryFan360 Entertainment.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.